Monday, December 27, 2010

Hokoboroho Roruportu

hokoboroho-roruportu the more I think the more I get confusedhokoboroho roruportu. what?? Why??

When I found "hokoboroho roruportu". I thought it may be from some language like chinese, french, italian. But when I Googled it, searched number of online dictionaries, it ended with no results. it is because there is no such word and it has no meaning as such. if you have watched Amir Khan giving lecturer at 3 Idiots (FARHANITRATE PRERAJULISATION) you will get a clear idea about the word. :)

The word "hokoboroho roruportu" is created to experiment with Google search ranking. As there was no result at google for this phrase, it's Ideal to start promoting the for this keyword. ANyone can experiemnt with his SEO knowledge and can easily gause different parmeter by which google gives rank. Some of my friends already started, I am also going to experiment with this keyword and will start promoting this blog soon.

I will be sharing my knoweldge what I suppose to do to promote "hokoboroho roruportu" for this blog in my next post. stay tuned. But the 1st thing is how you can Indexed your blog easily. I prefer the following steps, Hope it will help you guys. :)

Indexing Process

How to check a page is indexed or not,
1. By the help of google toolbar
2. At Google search box type cache:URL

1. Link the URLs from an already indexed and frequently visited page by Google

2. Submit to Google
http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl

3. Ping from various ping services
http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
http://pingomatic.com/?oldpinger
http://www.technorati.com/developers/ping.html

4. Burn with Feedburner

5. SE submission
Auto submit the URL to major SEs By help of webceo, IBP or free online tools available on the web


The URL grabbers respect your robots.txt file & Robots Meta Tags so that they can include / exclude URLs you want.

Ensure that you have cleared all roadblocks for crawlers and they can freely visit the page you want to index.
For Example a profile page of delicious.com can not be get indexed as it has been blocked for robots
http://delicious.com/robots.txt => "User-agent: * Disallow: /"

6. Bookmark your page at Dofollow bookmarking sites.


7. Generate Back links by doing
Blog Directory Submission
Submit internal pages / individual pages in Top 10 Social Bookmarking Sites & 10 Dofollow Bookmarking Sites.
RSS Feed Distribution.
Blog Review Sites.
Commenting in Popular Blogs.
Links from our in-house site's resource pages (if any).


Example Of Blog Directory
www.bloghints.com/alphabet.php?letter=&s=D&p=161
www.bloghints.com/Web-development-Company-information-7403.html
www.bloggernity.com/New/2008-04-08_5.html
www.5starblogs.com/Directory/Internet/Web_Development/p/27
www.myblog2u.com/Computers/Web_Design_116/Index.asp?cat1=Computers&Cat2=Web+Design&page=4
internet.totalblogdirectory.com/tags/templates
www.5starblogs.com/Directory/Internet/Web_Development/p/28
www.geniuslink.info/Technology-p.html
www.p6d.net/ct-1-SA121-computers.htm
www.jorgensenenterprises.com/computers/software/?order=alphabeti
http://www.blogflux.com/users/easysit/
http://www.clickmybrick.com/computers/software/?p=7

Example Blog review Sites

www.thinkdigit.com/blogger.php
www.topblogarea.com/sitedetails_34587.html
www.blog-collector.com/index.php?search=template
www.roask.com/

Example of Dofollow bookamarking sites (Last Checked Jan 2010)

totagit.com plime.com info4it.com
wigleytagz.com myvmarks.com larisan.web.id
buzztagz.com magnolia.com zoeblog.com
youtagz.com freelink.org tagza.com
totagit.com a1-webmarks.com wrigg.net
socialblink.com tag.zurpy.com mashfactor.com/
youtagz.com bookkit.com 2centsnews.com
buzztagz.com zoogim.com/index.cgi myfavlinks.com
wigleytagz.com syncone.net eovoter.com
slashdot.org oyax.com squigglr.com
propeller.com microng.com fabrity.com
furl.net socialmuscle.com ukini.org/diggy
bookmarks.yahoo.com barksbookmarks.com business-planet.net
digg.com mysitevote.com webmomsplace.com
folkd.com onmylist.com ackool.com
clipfire.com rambhai.com bookmarkme.com
spurl.net ppnow.com matlock-bc.com
searchles.com radio21pitesti.robak findnot.com/news
bibsonomy.org newsgarbage.com bringr.com
connectedy.com socialogs.com perva.de
iq.lycos.co.uk seoclon.com ludicrous.net
mister-wong.com wagthis.com ausculture.com
backflip.com talkingtarmac.com qiel.com
2collab.com wirefan.com inkagogo.com/go/Home
swik.net letsbookmark.net bukmark.net
plugim.com iloggo.com google.com/bookmarks
mylinkvault.com kapely.net inksio.com
spotback.com socialho.com kez6.com
bookmarktracker.com mystuff.ask.com upchuckr.com
prube.com blogreporter.biz
ikeepbookmarks.com wobblog.com
webride.org blurpalicious.com
tagne.ws thisyours.com
your-bookmark.com pagestacker.com
socialdanger.com chaamp.com
gozoof.com contentpop.com
clipclip.com diggdirect.com
games-news-2.com mixx.com
quadriot.com favorites.com
scoopit.co.nz wagg.it



No comments:

Post a Comment